Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjedwards216
Viewer

Lead IT Auditor (Non-SOX)

As a lead IT auditor (non-sox), you’ll support the growing need for Information Technology, security, data privacy risk, and control assessments. You’ll participate in technical audits to measure and quantify exposures within our business systems, processes, infrastructure, network, and third-party service providers. You’ll assist with audit planning, control identification, and testing, and will work with IT audit management to provide IT, security, privacy, and compliance process and control expertise across multiple areas. This position offers an exciting opportunity to advise management and drive control assurance through involvement with high priority IT and business areas, and critical projects across the company. You’ll also be expected to acquire either a CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or other related certification within 24 months of being hired if you don’t already hold one.

Apply Here - https://progressive.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=205575&iniurl.src=CWS-11480&tz=GMT-0...

3 Replies
ALKahn10
Newcomer III

Best of luck to you!

As a former Progressive Person and still a huge fan of Progressive's culture, I suggest you review https://www.progressive.com/careers/how-we-hire/.

It's a fantastic company.  Feel free to DM me with questions, it was a great place for me to learn and grow professionally.

Andrew L. Kahn, CISSP, CCSP

---
Andrew L. Kahn, CISSP, CCSP, CEH
Ham Radio Callsign: WA8LIV
KevGra
Newcomer I

@tjedwards216 

I applied. Thanks for posting.

Kevin Graham

ALKahn10
Newcomer III

I'll vouch for Progressive and this team - fantastic company!

Andrew L. Kahn, CISSP, CCSP

---
Andrew L. Kahn, CISSP, CCSP, CEH
Ham Radio Callsign: WA8LIV
tjedwards216
Viewer

Lead IT Auditor (Non-SOX)

As a lead IT auditor (non-sox), you’ll support the growing need for Information Technology, security, data privacy risk, and control assessments. You’ll participate in technical audits to measure and quantify exposures within our business systems, processes, infrastructure, network, and third-party service providers. You’ll assist with audit planning, control identification, and testing, and will work with IT audit management to provide IT, security, privacy, and compliance process and control expertise across multiple areas. This position offers an exciting opportunity to advise management and drive control assurance through involvement with high priority IT and business areas, and critical projects across the company. You’ll also be expected to acquire either a CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or other related certification within 24 months of being hired if you don’t already hold one.

Apply Here - https://progressive.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=205575&iniurl.src=CWS-11480&tz=GMT-0...