Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rik_Jones
Newcomer I

Job Posting: Cyber Security Analyst III: Dallas College

https://dallascollege.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Dallas_College_Careers/job/Cyber-Security-Analyst-...

Minimum Qualifications

• Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field plus three (3) to four(4) years of experience supporting the safety and security of a computing environment or other relevant experience.

• Due to the nature of cyber security, this position may be required to work outside normal business hours and, at times, be on call to respond to security incidents as they occur.

• The following certifications or progress toward are preferred but not required: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE).

• Ability to program at a basic level in multiple languages is a plus.

1 Reply
Rik_Jones
Newcomer I

Applications Deadline
September 8, 2023
Rik_Jones
Newcomer I

Job Posting: Cyber Security Analyst III: Dallas College

https://dallascollege.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Dallas_College_Careers/job/Cyber-Security-Analyst-...

Minimum Qualifications

• Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field plus three (3) to four(4) years of experience supporting the safety and security of a computing environment or other relevant experience.

• Due to the nature of cyber security, this position may be required to work outside normal business hours and, at times, be on call to respond to security incidents as they occur.

• The following certifications or progress toward are preferred but not required: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE).

• Ability to program at a basic level in multiple languages is a plus.