Join a new InfoSec team in a well-established, family-owned company in Northern CA. This is a full-time opportunity with excellent benefits!
The Identity Access Management Engineer III will build and manage Save Mart’s Identity & Access management (IAM) infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work with applications teams to test, provide feedback, and design access and identity management policies in line with security guidelines & governance to ensure compliance.
- Work closely with IT leadership to set strategy, and drive development, compliance, automation, and maturity of Save Mart’s Identity & Access management systems.
- Design and configure different IAM processes and solutions.
- Integrate IAM/PAM across all environments and systems, including multiple cloud and internal systems.
- Solve and manage the resolution of issues related to identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
- Provide support from an IAM perspective for on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based services, including Domain Controllers, SaaS applications, Ping, Thycotic, Azure and AWS IAM.
- Provide architectural guidance for new engineering projects and hands-on administration of the Identity and Access Management and Privileged Account Management tools.
- Help promote the use of IAM solution integrations with newly proposed or designed applications.
- Collect and monitor identity metrics to develop IAM business case and influence stakeholders.
- Identify any outdated access control protocols and make recommendations to modernize & strengthen IAM security.
- Act as a technical resource for the Active Directory security, including incident, change, and problem management.
- Ensure that the IAM system follows industry best practices for appropriate standards, processes, procedures, tools, and documentation.
LOCATION: MODESTO, CA -OR- DUBLIN, CA
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- You have 5+ years of IAM experience in a corporate environment.
- Received a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related experience.
- You have experience with deploying IAM functions such as identity provisioning, access certification, Single Sign-On, MFA, directory servers, identity federation, device authentication and authorization, role management, etc.
- Experience with security protocols such as S-LDAP, SAML, WS-Federation, SCIM, OAuth, and OIDC.
- Hands-on experience working with Ping products, Azure IAM and AWS IAM, Active Directory, Provisioning products like SailPoint and PAM products like Thycotic or CyberArk.
Apply here: https://savemart.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=4&id=21395