GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team...
You will join our hardworking and diverse Enterprise Cybersecurity team. As a manager of the Workforce Security team, you will be charged with creating a seamlessly secure environment where GoDaddy employees perform their best work. You will provide leadership, mentorship and technical direction to a diverse group of motivated security engineers, security analysts and software developers, and join forces with other teams like IT and HR to objectively secure the company’s computing devices, workforce applications and digital identities.
The team location is in Tempe, AZ, will consider remote.
What you'll get to do...
- In collaboration with partners, lead team in developing and documenting solutions for protecting the company’s people, devices and data from cyber threats in accordance with organizational objectives
- Cultivate strong relationships with internal partners such as IT at an operational level and Join Forces to deliver security-focused outcomes
- Be the primary driver in designing and implementing an Insider Risk and DLP security program within Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance
- Mentor and engage your team to ensure they are involved and informed in all aspects of team operations. Continue to meet the bar as a hands-on Senior Security Engineer and make individual contributions to the team’s security engineering efforts. Define, collect and report metrics that communicate team accomplishments and the effectiveness of security controls
- Partner with Security Operations and Incident Response to ensure team’s readiness to respond to security incidents in team’s area of responsibility by defining standards, playbooks and SLA’s
- Demonstrate understanding of Agile & Scrum, develop a self-organizing and cross-functional team and drive improvement in team’s engineering practices by embracing company’s dedication to SPAQ (Speed, Performance, Availability and Quality)
Your experience should include...
- A strong cybersecurity and engineering background that includes endpoint accountability and security, email security, identity and access management (IAM), privileged access management (PAM), Insider Risk, Zero Trust and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) technologies
- Passion for Cybersecurity! Strong leadership, prior management experience and ability to motivate team and join forces to deliver outcomes.
- A leadership role wherein you earned the respect of hardworking professionals while demonstrating the ability to work with a variety of partners to deliver shared outcomes.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance.
- Strong background in Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and combating social engineering and phishing.
- Strong background in agile development and scrum practices.
You might also have...
- 5+ years of information security and security operations experience in a large-scale, global corporate environment.
- Experience in defining, operating and measuring Security Programs.
- Bachelors and/or Graduate Degree in relevant field of study
- Microsoft 365 security-relevant certifications and/or industry certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, etc.
- Strong background and demonstrated results securing Microsoft 365 against Data Loss and Insider Risk
- Ability to script or write small applications in Python.
We’ve got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, **gender**, **gender** orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R011776