Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CraginS
Defender I

Add Easy Access to Customer Support Threads

Please add a visible option to the Community home page for us to access the Customer Support area: Add "Customer Support" to the dropdown list under "Discussions" at the top of the page.

As it is now, the only way for us to find those messages is to stumble across one in the Latest list or the Hot Topics list. Newer community members have no way of knowing such an area exists.

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
2 Replies
SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @CraginS

Thank you for passing along your feedback. The Customer Support board is currently listed under the (ISC)2 Exchange drop-down. This was done in an effort to differentiate conversations around (ISC)2 topics, like Customer Support, Chapters, and Certifications, from other conversations under Discussions, like Industry News and the soon to be Technical Board. 

Please let me know if you are unable to see the board under the other drop-down menu. 

Thanks, 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
denbesten
Community Champion

Perhap's something like the main page to Dell's support community, which also runs on Lithium.  Also nice on that forum is their "browse community" menu, which has a hierarchical list of all the boards in one place.