Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john007
Viewer

Salesforce

How to take test salesforce com while deployment as salesforce login URL for API connection logic app?

1 Reply
urvashi12
Viewer

I've developed a Logic application and would like to make it available via a parameters file.

We get the service bus connection string when integrating service bus connectors in logic apps. So we can set it up into a parameter for the lines for service bus connections.

Using the connector for salesforce will prompt for login to the designer panel to create an API connection to salesforce.

However, during deployment, I could not have an account string, connection, or credentials URL for the salesforce connector.

In logic app I'm using salesforce connector after deployment i observe for api connection while authorize I'm getting login.salesforce.com but I want it as test.salesforce.com which is sandbox URL. Check Salesforce Administrator Exam (ADM 201) and the Platform App Builder (CRT 403) Salesforce course. Its my own advice.

If you were a Java developer in the past, it's easy to complete the task. After obtaining your supervisor's approval, you can deploy your application using the appropriate tools, such as an eclipse.

Production teams in software companies. Their job is to deploy code. After the testing process is completed, your code will be able to be uploaded to a server, which means it is life.

In Salesforce, we'll be writing the programming language Apex, which is similar to Java. In Salesforce, deployment can be accomplished by using change sets (like versions). Try to find out about change sets. They are one of the most critical topics in deployment. You can create Custom Objects according to the client's specifications and then deploy them.

Installation of Performance Unlimited, Enterprise editions (Not in the Developer version)

It is recommended to use an upgraded edition or a paid version of the Salesforce Account. We offer Performance and Enterprise editions where you can save your code into a pool of things referred to as a 'Sandbox.' You can create the Apex test class. Apex testing class.

Most of the time, Sandbox will be on the developer's side. If you make any changes to any code, then the product should be aware. This process is accomplished via Change Sets.

To execute this procedure, create a connection from the production to the Sandbox so that the production personnel can observe the modifications made by the developers. If they are approved, the code will be released.

Then, you must create an Update Set and then Upload it to your account.

In the Developer version, it's a bit different because you be granted full access to editing code and the ability to create new code. It is necessary to make Outbound changesets, and after uploading it to the production team, they need to develop Inbound changesets after that upload.