Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Masahiro
Newcomer III

How do you get SLA satisfaction surveys from other cloud customers?

CCSP Official Practice Tests Second Edition has the following question.

NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following would probably best aid an organization in deciding whether to migrate from a legacy environment to a particular cloud provider?
Response:

A. Rate sheets comparing a cloud provider to other cloud providers
B. Cloud provider offers to provide engineering assistance during the migration
C. The cost/benefit measure of closing the organization’s relocation site (hot site/warm site) and using the cloud for disaster recovery instead
D. SLA satisfaction surveys from other (current and past) cloud customers
Answer: D

https://www.4easyexam.com/CCSP-exam/dumps-8800.html

However, I have never seen the surveys. For instance, AWS and Azure conducted surveys as follows, but I could not find their results shared publicly.

https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/whats-new/2010/11/23/AWS_Customer_Satisfaction_Survey_2010/

https://azure.microsoft.com/ja-jp/blog/tell-us-what-you-think-respond-to-the-windows-azure-2010-cust...

Could you tell me how you get the SLA satisfaction surveys?

Best regards,

Haneda, Masahiro
Certification: CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, PMP, ITIL Foundation V3
My LinkedIn Profile
9 Replies
gidyn
Contributor III

Brain dumps are junk, particularly for ISC2 exams. Ignore them.

In this particular question, the answer might be D, if you delete the SLA.
Masahiro
Newcomer III

Thank you for your response, @gidyn .

So have you ever seen customer satisfaction surveys from other (current and past) cloud customers? If yes, could you kindly share it with me?

Haneda, Masahiro
My LinkedIn Profile
gidyn
Contributor III

Look for Gartner magic quadrant reports on your domain of interest.

dcontesti
Community Champion

Unfortunately, I believe this is a terrible question.

You could use the survey's in helping make the decision in choosing your supplier once you have decided but I do not feel this would be one of the criteria for moving to cloud.

my nickel CDN

d

Masahiro
Newcomer III

I did not know Gartner Magic Quadrant gives user reviews. Thank you, @gidyn 

> Interactive Magic Quadrant and Peer Insights we are bringing together our expert opinion and the Peer Insights user-contributed reviews into one experience via the Interactive Magic Quadrant.

Interactive Magic Quadrant - Peer Insights User Reviews | Gartner
https://www.gartner.com/en/products/peer-insights

Haneda, Masahiro
My LinkedIn Profile
denbesten
Community Champion

Sorry, duplicate post.

denbesten
Community Champion

If you have a subscription and set up a phone-conference with Gartner, they will go into quite a bit more detail than what appears in their MQs, including what other's have been asking about, the way that customers seemed to be leaning, what they deemed important, etc.   They seem to take pretty good notes/stats from the calls.  I suspect they use it to inform updates to their research notes.

Regarding the original question, it is not about "what is the best", but rather "of these choices, which s*cks least".  A, B, and C are all about the "money", but D is about fitness-of-purpose, which is the better yardstick.

That said, this is not a question that I would expect to last very long if it truly were on the exam.

Masahiro
Newcomer III

Thank you for your additional information about Gartner, @denbesten .

> Regarding the original question, it is not about "what is the best", but rather "of these choices, which s*cks least".  A, B, and C are all about the "money", but D is about fitness-of-purpose, which is the better yardstick.

I agree that D is better option than the others. Because D is useful for more organizations than the others are.

Haneda, Masahiro
My LinkedIn Profile
Jerry48
Viewer II

Hello,

I profoundly like your dedicated abilities as the post you distributed has some incredible data which is very valuable for me.