Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unixgeek21
Newcomer III

[RESOLVED] Alberta, Canada (ISC)2 is alive and well! :)

Hello, I together with 2 other colleagues who recently got our CISSP status had applied as well as contacted the Alberta, Canada (ISC)2 chapter regarding membership.   So far, haven't heard a whiff of a response.    Was wondering if this local chapter still exists or is now defunct?   Hoping somebody in this forum can shed light on how a local chapter works or how we as new CISSPs can get involved?

10 Replies
SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @calSEC18

I've merged your post into another on the same topic. Above another Community member ( @mcprimeau - who is the Chapter President), mentioned that their Membership Director was on sabbatical around the timeframe you mentioned. I've paraphrased part of his post for you below for some information and where you can go to reach out to the Chapter: 

From their website under contact (http://isc2chapter-alberta.org/pages/contact/), you can see a phone number and email address where you can get in touch with the President of the Chapter. This may be a good place to start to get some more information - or by reaching out to the Community member mentioned above. 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager