Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer II

ISC2 NOVA Chapter - First Charter Meeting

Had over 150 members show up for our first charter meeting last week at Capital One HQ in Tysons Corner, Virginia USA.  Very excited to see how this chapter grows!  Chapter officers:

President - Dan Waddell

Executive Vice President - Brig. Gen. (ret.) Greg Touhill

Treasurer - David Rubal

Member Chair - Joe Jarzombek

Secretary - Ed Covert

IMG_0123.JPEGIMG_5893.JPGIMG_5897.JPG

7 Replies
Contributor I

Re: ISC2 NOVA Chapter - First Charter Meeting

Congratulations on your first charter meeting!  I'm looking forward to seeing some great things from your chapter in the years ahead!!

Newcomer II

I can see me in that crowd shot!  Smiley Happy  Big turnout and I met quite a few interesting folks there.  Looking forward to the next gathering!

--- Kim Jordan, CSSLP, SSCP
Viewer II

Hi,

isc2nova.org doesn't seem to be up, is this chapter active?

Newcomer II

We are still in the charter phase, but our new URL is http://novaisc2chapter.org/

Advocate I

Is anyone monitoring or updating the chapter site? Nothing has been added since the registration link for the May meeting. Also, in June I used the Contact Us page to ask for information and the response has been [crickets]. Is there any way to individual contact board members or officers directly?

I am interested in the chapter, but am still wondering if it is needed, given the highly active ISSA NOVA Chapter, and the already operating (ISC)2 DC Chapter.

Dr. D. Cragin Shelton, CISSP
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
https://CraginS.blogspot.com/
My Community Profile
My LinkedIn Profile
Newcomer II

Good morning, feel free to drop me a note directly.  I'm the president of the chartering chapter - dan.waddell@zenethtechpartners.com.  We are submitting the final paperwork today for chapter approval.  If approved, we are targeting early Fall for our first official chapter meeting.  Happy to answer any questions you have.

Dan

Newcomer II

Hi Dan,

I am from neighboring New Jersey.

Congratulations on your chapter formation.

In community service,

Niloufer Tamboly

President,

(ISC)2 New Jersey Chapter