cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James
Contributor I

(ISC)2 Central Florida Chapter November Meeting - Monday November 13

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/november-evening-meeting-tickets-37943111869

We are thrilled to welcome Wes Simpson, COO of (ISC)2 to visit us and present a fantastic case study of how they moved all of their operations to the cloud!

Abstract: From 10% Cloud to 100% Cloud in 3 Years - How (ISC)² is Doing it and Putting Security First

(ISC)² COO Wesley Simpson, shares the association’s experience as (ISC)² transitions to a 100% cloud-based services model. This interactive discussion explores how (ISC)² decided to go all in with cloud, why the cloud was the best option, how the team ensured its cloud strategy mapped to operational needs, and how security is front and center throughout the entire process. Learn how we are doing it and share your cloud migration experiences. This discussion is for anyone thinking about moving to the cloud, already making the transition or even those who completed a cloud migration but still looking for best practices to apply.

2 Replies
Retlaw
Newcomer II

This is a GREAT topic to be covering right now as more an more companies are looking to leverage the Cloud as a means to reduce cost.  Personally, I know this is a topic that keeps me up at night, and am looking forward to hearing the security aspects of how (ISC)2 moved to the Cloud.

James
Contributor I

Thanks Retlaw (Walter) - we look forward to seeing you at the event!