cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fortean
Contributor III

Dutch infosec pro's: Chapter event!

Folks,

Each year, the Dutch Chapter organises 4 events. Our first event in 2018 will be held on February 20th, 2018, in Geldermalsen, The Netherlands. Theme is "IoT: things and traditions". We have found 3 top notch speakers, whom will guide you through the ups and downs of IoT. 

As is tradition in our Chapter, events are free of charge and a fine meal will be served at the beginning of the event. The event is made possible by our sponsor, Snow BV, whom also have made their excellent premises available to host the event. In the breaks refreshments will be available for free.

All that have a keen interest in information security and the (ISC)2 certification program are wholeheartedly welcomed!

For (ISC)2 chapter members, 3 CPE's will be automatically registered if you visit the event and sign the attendance list.

Early registration has already been open to our chapter's registrees for 2 weeks and we are nearly sold out, so hurry:  only a few tickets are still available!

If you want to receive early notification of our events, for example to stand a better chance to get a free ticket, and if you are Dutch (or mostly on Dutch soil), consider registering with our Chapter, which can be done via https://registry.chapter.isc2.nl, free of charge.

--
Heinrich W. Klöpping, MSc CISSP CCSP CIPP/E CTT+
2 Replies
ZippFire
Newcomer II

I'm in

Jeroen van de Weerd

Loose lips sink ships....
Dz0Zzl1968
Viewer III

I’ll ve there, I hope this event is just as good as the last one 🙂