Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sterling27
Viewer

Career Opportunity - Director of Security and Compliance - Phoenix, AZ or Norwalk, CT

My name is Cal Addison and I am a Senior Partner with The Sterling Group.  We are an executive recruiting firm.

Our client is conducting a search for a Director of Security and Compliance. The successful candidate must have CISSP certification.  Additionally, former military service is preferred.  

Here is a brief overview about the role for review.  

General Summary

The Director, Security & Compliance is responsible for supporting the maintenance of Security Program and protecting information assets and technologies.  This includes enhancing the information security management framework, maintaining and supporting the vendor risk management process, and monitoring external threats.

Principal Duties and Responsibilities

• At management direction, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security management program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information is owned, controlled or processed by the organization
  • Enhance an information security management framework based on the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 2700X, Center for Internet Security (CIS) Top 20 Security Controls, and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
  • Follow strategic security guidance for technology projects including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls

The candidate must reside and work in either Phoenix, AZ or Norwalk, CT.  

If you are interested please send me your resume:  caddison@sterlingrecruitinggroup.com

Cal Addison

www.sterlingrecruitinggroup.com

0 Replies