Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer II

Re: passed CCSP exam

yes you are right. I also read the same books that you mentioned. In fact I did not read the All in One guide.I just read the official study guide and the CBK and the official question bank.
regds,
Vijay+#######

Highlighted
Newcomer II

yes the versions you mentioned are correct. I read the same versions.

Wish you best luck,

regds,

Vijay

Highlighted
Newcomer I

Hi,

I'm preparing as well and find the ISC2 Official Study Guide is written very well and I notice the layout reinforces the domain concepts as you progress thru each chapter; included are summaries, tips, labs, etc.  Do you really feel you needed to read "The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CCSP CBK?"

I think you mentioned you were already a CISSP. I am too. I'm a week out from my exam date and will be going through CCSP® Official (ISC)2® Practice Tests by Ben Malisow all week. I also do security risk assessments for Cloud Vendors for my company.  What do you think?  Any other suggestions?

Highlighted
Newcomer I

I did not complete CISSP. Now I am preparing for the CCSP Certfification. Currently i am working on Unix Shell scripting technology and trying to move towards security end. Till now i did not complete and prepare any security certifications.

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Hi,
yes, I will still recommend you to go through the CBK at least once before the exam as some of the topics like Uptime institute Tier 1-4 , BC DR are explained in details in the CBK and not in official guide.
best luck for your exam,
regds,
VIjay