cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Viewer II

What next after CISSP

Hello All,

What certification can we go for next after CISSP, any suggestions?

Regards

Tags (1)
14 Replies
Highlighted
Advocate I

Re: What next after CISSP

It depends very much on how you'd like to develop your career.  There are of course the 3 CISSP concentrations in architecture, engineering and management.  You could also take the cloud certification or also look at the CSA certification in the same area.  A number of people follow the path to auditing security so look at ISACA CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor etc, but it depends how you'd like to develop in the future.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Steve Wilme CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP MCIIS
Highlighted
Viewer II

Depend on where you want to be security for the next 5 years. Personally, I'm looking to secure CCSP for the sake of trend. Cloud solution replacing traditional on-premise infrastructure is inevitable.

Highlighted
Newcomer III

I think you mean CCSP? And I agree. CCSP is the most valuable cert after CISSP if you ask me.

Highlighted
Newcomer III

You can choose one of three CISSP concentrations for your next big thing. Which one to choose depends mainly of your job profile. I am preparing for the CISSP exam at the moment, but my personal next big things are CMU SEI Software Architecture, TOGAF, AWS Solution Architect PRO and also I would like to continue my master studies in IT.  

Tags (3)