Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer I

Re: Staying Certified

There really are so many ways to earn CPE credits that there's really no reason anyone should let their certification expire. For example, you can even earn a lot of CPE credits each year simply by reading the InfoSecurity Professional magazine that ISC2 publishes for members and taking the quizzes. Each quiz is worth 2 CPEs.

https://www.isc2.org/Member-Resources/InfoSecurity-Professional-Magazine

Highlighted
Newcomer I

You are so right.  I forgot about my renewal and discovered I had less than 30 days to get my CPE's.  I did it but that was not fun.  Learned a lot about CASB's and I am glad I did.  Can you say CCSP 😉

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Great read for a newby like me.

Just passed my exam on SSCP and waiting for the certification to compleet.

It's a BIG world if you get access to the ISC2 community, and see all the content to read, to attent, see see and to hear.

Great to be part of this world.

Good to know where the CPE's come from and were to find them!

Jeroen van de Weerd

Loose lips sink ships....
Viewer II

Just to add to the point on ISC2 webinars, you can use the BrightTalk app to view recorded webinars offline and earn CPEs that way too. This is useful if you spend any time public transport / commuting etc. The CPEs register automatically after a few days, if you've added your ISC member number to the BrightTalk website.

Highlighted
Viewer II

I am using BrightTalk website to earn CPE. I see webinar of ISC2 or other security vendors. I have registered the webinars and I have earned CPE without problems.