Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Champion

Simplified AMF Schedule

I hold the CISSP and the CCSP from (ISC)2.  My AMF totals $185. ($85 for the CISSP and $100 for the CCSP every year.)  

If a person had only one certification, the new schedule would raise their AMF from $85 to $125. Smiley Sad

The good news is you can prepay until July 1, 2019, at the old rate!  So if you have only one certification, I recommend playing them in full before July 1, 2019, to save a few dollars.

Under the new structure, I will save some money and only owe $125 every year.   So I will wait until the new rate starts and save a few dollars. Smiley Happy

Paul

PS My SANS instructor signed his book for me with the note, "$85 for life!" Smiley Happy

PPS I guess I will have to edit that to "$125 for life"

2 Replies
Newcomer II

Re: Simplified AMF Schedule

So, I am getting double-charged right now, since my CSSLP cycle starts January and my SSCP cycle starts March, and I just paid both of them for last year at the end of December.  And now I also have to pay for them for this year.  I may wait until the end of June!  Smiley Happy  Growing pains with change...

After that, though, I save $40 a year on the pair ($100 for CSSLP + $65 for SSCP replaced by $125 for (ISC)²). 

This might encourage earning more (ISC)² certifications after you have your first one, since now both AMFs paid and CPEs earned can count across all certifications.

But Paul @Radioteacher, unless you are super-close to retirement, I would not count on $125 for life!!  Smiley Happy

--- Kim Jordan, CSSLP, SSCP
Community Champion

Re: Simplified AMF Schedule

$125 for life is just me being optimistic.  I am sure that one day in the future it will go up.

Like you, I think that this new AMF structure will encourage others to attempt more (ISC)2 certifications.  

Paul