Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Second Student Feedback on CAT CISSP

Just got notified by a second former student that they passed the new CISSP exam! They offered some great detailed information about the experience, as well as ranking the study materials they used.

Check it out: securityzed.com

6 Replies
meverett
Viewer III

Thanks for this information!

Is the new exam format in place now?  From my understanding it was a Q2 implementation.

Thanks
Mike

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

My pleasure! And yep-- it started 18 DEC, for all English versions of the test. The Q2 revamp is for the prep course content; it was entire reworking on the material, based on the new DCO.

Mathershapiroa
Newcomer I

The new format is in place. I sat for mine on Dec 21 and it was CAT. 

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

How'd it go? What did you think of the exam?

Mathershapiroa
Newcomer I

I thought the exam was tough but fair. The exam went back and forth between challenging and easy questions. There was one question that was incredibly tricky and specific which was followed by a basic definition question. I was sure I had failed the exam at that point. It made it hard to get a good read on how your performance was. There's also the added stress of not being able to go back and review any items you were unsure about.

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Good to know. And yeah, I pretty much loathe the loss of the review option. That scares the snot out of me. I would not like to take this test. At all.