Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer II

Provisionally passed ISSMP on 25 Nov 2019

Provisionally passed ISSMP.

another 10-12 weeks for the certfication process.

7 Replies
Community Champion

Re: Provisionally passed ISSMP on 25 Nov 2019

@csjohnngHave you been formally informed it will take 10 to 12 weeks to process?

Regards

Caute_cautim

Advocate II

@csjohnng wrote:

Provisionally passed ISSMP.

another 10-12 weeks for the certfication process.

Many congratulations and welcome to the ISSMP club!

BTW - I had an endorsement for another cert go through last week which only took just over 4 weeks. Or are you referring to receiving the certificate package as well? (The last one of those I received took 16 weeks alone!)

Community Manager

Congratulations! The CISSP concentration endorsement process is usually fairly quick - wishing a speedy approval for you! 

Newcomer II

@Caute_cautim 

No , I have not been formally informed. ( I have just submitted the self-endorsement 5 mins ago)

the 8-10 week is according to my past experience,

After the "provisionally passed" during the exam date, this is what happen

• normally it take a couple of business day for receiving formal email to request for endorsement,
  • and once you have finished the endorsement (say do it immediately), and you need to take a couple of days (or close to a week) ,then you will receive an acknowledgment email say the review should take roughly the 6 weeks from this onward
  • at the end of week 6th (counting from date I receive the acknowledgment email), I will try the email the support to ask for status and with a reply saying that I should be received in 1-2 week (allowing some delay, due to many submission)

so all in all, I would say it's roughly 8-10 weeks, this is my last ISSAP certification experience.

I hope last time is an exceptional case because the AMF change where ISC2 back office and administration is very busy in June/July this year.

Newcomer II

@AlecTrevelyan 

Thanks again, after greeting for joining the ISSAP club.

Lucky you have it in 4 week.

I am referring the just "electronic" process.

Maybe because I live in Asia,  it took another 6 weeks for the physical delivery after the "electronic" process.

Newcomer II

@KaityEagle 

Thanks.

I received the provisionally passed email yesterday together with the Step 2 of Endorsement

I have just submit the endorsement documentation and also received the endorsement submission  acknowledgment. (it seem likely more effectively this time).

I hope this time could be a speedy one.

Community Manager

Hi @csjohnng - hoping it goes by quickly! It's typically a few weeks for the endorsement application to be reviewed and we were closed Thursday/Friday last week with the Thanksgiving holiday. Feel free to PM me if you need assistance and I can get w/the team.