Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrRick
Newcomer I

Practice exams HCISSP

We have staff trying to pass teh HCISSP exam and would like to have a practice exam to assist them in their preparations.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!

18 Replies
sarita_basnet
Newcomer II

The HCISPP is unique because it combines information security skills with privacy best practices and techniques.

Practice exams: HCISSP

lmsaeb
Newcomer I

Did you take the ISC2 course?

mleahey35
Newcomer I

I did not. I did use the ISC2 workbook and the flash cards for general
knowledge of terms.
lmsaeb
Newcomer I

Hi RR, which course did you take? Thanks.

R-R
Newcomer II

I took the 4day course offered by TrainingCamp. The instructor was great and very helpful. As we progressed through the CBK book, I answered about 95% of the questions correctly. At the very end of the course, we took a practice exam they created and it was night and day, in regard to how the questions were structured. That review alone helped me pass the exam.
lmsaeb
Newcomer I

Sadly, they don't offer and evening course. I was wondering if the one offered by ISC2 was a good. You would think so 😉
DanL2
Newcomer I

I took the ISC2 review course, then studied over the weekend using the class study guide and flash cards and then took and passed the exam on the following Monday.

Dan

CraginS
Defender I

@joseksamuel wrote:

CCCure.org has quite a lot of online tests. I used it many years ago as practice for my CISSP   

Please note that @clementdupuis retired the original CCCure.org site that I also used many years ago to prepare for the CISSP exam. That page now points to his new Quiz Engine  and Learning Portal sites. 

Best I can tell the sites do not yet support the HCISSP.

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts