cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustinSoh
Newcomer I

Possibility of providing printout to prove I pass CISSP exam

Hi All,

I passed my CISSP on 14 November 2019. However, I am in need of an official email to prove I have passed the exam. Is there anyway to get offcial prove from isc2?

Thanks Guys for any advise.

/Justin Soh 

3 Replies
csjohnng
Community Champion

After passing, I recall the testing centre after you finish your exam, they will give you a printout saying that you have provisionally passing the exam.

Also same day or 1 day after you have passed, you should be receiving an email from "membersupport@isc2.org" saying you provisionally passed and the next step for endorsement.

the following in mine. if you did not receive, I think you should contact member support for this.

============

your name

your address

Certificate/ID Number:xxxx

Dear ......

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have provisionally passed the Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP®) examination. By passing this examination, you have completed the first of two steps toward earning your ISSMP credential!

=====

John
denbesten
Community Champion

When you took the exam, you were given a piece of paper that said you passed.  If you no longer have that, you can login to personvue's web site (https://home.pearsonvue.com/isc2) and on the right hand side select "exam history".  

Do be careful though. Passing the exam does not mean you are a CISSP.  Calling yourself a CISSP, or putting the name/logo near your name requires that you also complete endorsement and pay the first AMF. 

JustinSoh
Newcomer I

Thanks Guys.