cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Viewer

Please Provide Endorsement Update

Hi Team,

I passed my CISSP exam on 12/12/2019 and endorsement application submitted on 12/16/2019 but after that no update was provided by ISC2. Please provide me an update on my endorsement application. 

@KaityEagle  Tagging you as I found your name in some of similar queries like mine and you were very helpful. 

Thanks 

8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Please Provide Endorsement Update

Hello @newyadav7 - I spoke with a colleague of mine in the Endorsements team. She said you should be hearing from us regarding your application by the end of the week. 

Highlighted
Viewer

Hi Kaity, 

Thanks for the update and I got the reply. ISC2 has completed the endorsement application and awarded the CISSP certification. Thanks again for quick response. 

Highlighted
Viewer II

Hello

i am in the same situation, i have passed the exam in 19 of December and endorsement application submitted on 21 of December. On the email from ISC2 the time frame was 4-6 weeks, so @KaityEagle  do you know, or can you find out how long it will take?

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Manager

Good morning @CristianT - I'm checking with my colleague on the team now...

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @CristianT - just sent you a private message!

Highlighted
Viewer II

Hi Kaity,

i am in the same situation, i have passed the exam on 29 of November and endorsement application submitted on 23 of December. On the email from ISC2 the time frame was 4-6 weeks, so @KaityEagle do you know, or can you find out how long it will take?

Hope to hear soon from you.

Kind regards,
Roel Wijnands
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @RoelWijnands - yes, it's 6 weeks right now. So, 6 weeks from the 23rd of December would have your application completed this week. We did have a few days that week and the week after where our office was closed for holidays. 

Highlighted
Viewer II

Hi Kaity,

I'm just too impatient again. But very curious about the results. I just have to be patient this week.

Thank you for the update.

Kind regards,
Roel Wijnands