Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Viewer

Re: Passed the CCSP exam - my recommendations

Very good advice. Thank you.

Viewer II

Congrats on getting CCSP! It's on my certification road map which I hope to sit in the near future. I'm currently studying for my CISSP which I aim to sit in March having already captured SSCP.

I'll keep a note of your recommendations for when I get to the point of looking study for CCSP.

Thanks,

Mo.

Newcomer I

@Radioteacher, thanks very much for posting this. This has really helped change my approach for my preparation activities.

Viewer

Good going Darie and congratulations.

Thanks for the advice, although I have also been doing the same preparation path as you with one exception.

I am also reading Cloud Computing concepts by Thomas Erl.

I have 28 yrs experience In IT and I am CISSP.

Viewer II

Hi, 

Congratulations,

I am schedule to take the test in April, I am going through Official CCSP guie(CBK) 2nd edition by Gordon.

is that the same book you have used?

Thanks & Regards

Junaid

Viewer II

Thank you for your post as I am currently studying for the CCSP and testing on Friday. I've been using the same material.

Viewer

Thanks for sharing your experience! Would you recommend doing CISSP prior to CCSP or CCSP alone is ok?

Newcomer II

I would not say it's a must to have it, but it surely helps. But if you have prior practical experience with cloud applications AND hands-on security, that should also do it.

isg
Viewer

Good summary Paul -- Brgds Indra

Viewer II

For the test preparations you should be highly motivated. The only objective should be to cover the syllabus with complete understanding of all topics. Also, it is important to take the time for practice and revision close to the test days. I am using Online LSAT Prep course and would try to cover everything at least 10 days earlier the test day.