Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Champion

Re: Passed the CCSP exam - my experience

A very good point, and one worth pointing out to ISC2.  Just about to kick off a 12 week study group, to assist candidates, because here in New Zealand cloud is a key skill requirement.

Newcomer I

Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m studying for the exam.

Newcomer II

Thanks. How long have you been studying and what materials are you using?

Highlighted
Newcomer I

Using the official CBK.  Also took an AWS course. Will use flash cards to practice. 

Newcomer II

Good Luck. When are you taking the exam? 

Viewer II

I (provisionally) passed the exam on Feb 22 2018, I do agree with most of your conclusions, but I put it to words slightly different.
I don't think it is possible to pass the exam on studying the CBK + practice questions only.

This is your world, you're free to explore.
Viewer II

Congratulations! I've tried the CISSP twice. I have read the book, took the course, studied the questions, done everything I could possibly do. And failed both times. It's very discouraging. I'm going to try one more time...
Newcomer I

I would encourage you to keep studying.  It will come. Good Luck!

Viewer

Excellent sharing experience and congratulations. I will take this exam after summer. I'm taking cloud+and itil first. I also do not have CISSP but have taken some courses. I have aws and azure certificate, engineering degree in telecommunications and 3 years of experience in cloud. Does my background is good enough or I must take CCSK first? Thank you and congratulations.
Viewer III

Congratulations,

Excuse me, could you answer a little question? During ordering an exam Pearson VUE requires to fill  the "Employer" field as mandatory (*). I can't see this in ISC2 requirements. What do you think it's possible to order the exam being unemployed?

Thanks