Announcements
April is Volunteer Appreciation Month! We want to thank all of our
volunteers for all the hard work they do! Join us in celebrating!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Champion

Re: Passed the CCSP exam - my experience

A very good point, and one worth pointing out to ISC2.  Just about to kick off a 12 week study group, to assist candidates, because here in New Zealand cloud is a key skill requirement.

Newcomer I

Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m studying for the exam.

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Thanks. How long have you been studying and what materials are you using?

Newcomer I

Using the official CBK.  Also took an AWS course. Will use flash cards to practice. 

Newcomer II

Good Luck. When are you taking the exam? 

Viewer II

I (provisionally) passed the exam on Feb 22 2018, I do agree with most of your conclusions, but I put it to words slightly different.
I don't think it is possible to pass the exam on studying the CBK + practice questions only.

This is your world, you're free to explore.
Viewer II

Congratulations! I've tried the CISSP twice. I have read the book, took the course, studied the questions, done everything I could possibly do. And failed both times. It's very discouraging. I'm going to try one more time...
Newcomer I

I would encourage you to keep studying.  It will come. Good Luck!

Viewer

Excellent sharing experience and congratulations. I will take this exam after summer. I'm taking cloud+and itil first. I also do not have CISSP but have taken some courses. I have aws and azure certificate, engineering degree in telecommunications and 3 years of experience in cloud. Does my background is good enough or I must take CCSK first? Thank you and congratulations.
Viewer III

Congratulations,

Excuse me, could you answer a little question? During ordering an exam Pearson VUE requires to fill  the "Employer" field as mandatory (*). I can't see this in ISC2 requirements. What do you think it's possible to order the exam being unemployed?

Thanks