Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer I

Re: Passed the CAP Exam This Morning: My Thoughts

Kofi,

Thanks! Sorry for the delay in response, but I have been traveling a lot of late. You can find the CAP flashcards after logging into the main site by following the instructions below. However, you will need to add them to your cart first. Follow this link: https://enroll.isc2.org/product?catalog=CAP-FC&utm_source=isc2web&utm_medium=selfstudy&utm_content=f...

After you finish the checkout process (flashcards are free), you should receive an onscreen message that points you to the learning site where your FlashCards will be posted. You should also receive an email from adminlearn@isc2.org. If you have not, check your spam folder or if you use a third party DNS filtering service check to make sure the isc2.org domain is being allowed.

Then at the top of the screen you will see the following navigation bar below. Now click on My Courses and you will be forwarded to https://learn.isc2.org/d2l/home

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 12.27.51 AM.png

Scott P. Nicholson, MSM, CAP, RDRP
Newcomer I

Thanks for sharing this info, Newcomer II! I'm preparing to take the CAP exams and knowing that concentrating more on the NIST SP 800-37 is a big plus.

Newcomer I

Hi Scott,

Thank you very much for your advice on the CAP exams. Highly appreciate your input.

StickJohnney

Newcomer I

Hi Kofi,

Trust all is well on your end. Download quizlet from the Google Play store. After registering with the app, type isc2 CAP in the search window. You will find the flashcards starting from domain 1. Best of luck!

StickJohnney

Viewer

Hey Yaw please can i email you to understand few things?
Viewer

please i really wanna take the exam and i will be grateful if you could help me kindly contact me alfredeli.h@gmail.com
thanks

Kwame
Newcomer II

Hello stick!!! Have you taken the exam already?? If not, are you still preparing to take it? If so, did you want to join my study group for ISC2 CAP?? Just PM me if you do!!

Viewer III

Anybody currently studying for the CAP? I'm planning to take it in the next month, should I study 800-37 Rev. 1 or Rev. 2?? 

Newcomer II

Check your inbox.
Viewer

Hey How are you,well we have form a what’s group learning and sharing ideas
together if you wouldn’t mind to join you can email me your phone number so
we can add you up.
Thanks