Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer I

Passed CSSLP exam

Hey all, i'm happy to announce that on 9/3/2020 i succesfully passed the CSSLP exam. I started my preparation a year ago and have been studying on a regural basis since then(approx 3 hours per week). Resources that i used:

The latter also included mock exams which i used the last month to measure my readiness.

Since i don't have the required experience to endorse as a CSSLP yet, i will travel the associate path. I face an issue though, when i try to submit my AMF. See image below:

amf_submission_erroramf_submission_error

I've been getting this for 3 days in a row now. Can you provide some details on this?

Happy to be with you guys, lets get a safer cyber world for all people.

8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Passed CSSLP exam

Many congratulations and welcome to the club! Glad you made it as I know you've been preparing for this for a while.

You'll need to contact Member Services to resolve the AMF payment issue. Either to make a payment over the phone, or for them to fix the issue with your account on the back-end. You can find their details through the "contact" link at the bottom of this site or on the main site.

BTW - I recommend you call them and keep calling until you speak with someone rather than emailing or leaving a voicemail if you want this resolved quickly.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Passed the CSSLP and found a "bug" in the SSO implementation. Dude you rock!

Highlighted
Newcomer I

thanks guys, glad to be here.

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Hi,

First of all, congratulations for your achievement.

Please could you tell us how was the exam? I mean if you find it difficult in terms of long and tricky questions, etc. I have been studying exactly the same books thank you intermittently, and I feel comfortable with the exam questions provided in both, but reading posts of other people that took the exam months ago I don’t feel that real exam includes questions similar to that.

Thanks and Regards,