Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer III

Re: Passed CISSP exam today (2018/03/02)

Congratulation

Newcomer I

Congrats

One doesn't recognize the really important moments in one's life until it's too late.
Highlighted
Newcomer I

I would suggest non-english native guys to use dictionary to check each word and learn them so that you have more chance to under the question well since word meaning is very important.
Newcomer I

Thanks.. I have got a confirmation email in next day telling me that I have 100% passed ..
Newcomer I

I personally wont' suggest to take any medic. I have practice sample questions 6 to 10 hours a day before the exam and so 3 hours of the exam is not too much for me...
Community Champion

That a very good summation of how the study works out. You won’t get many, or in my case ANY verbatim questions on the live exam from the study questions, but the study questions gives you a clue as to what to do.

Lamont Robertson
M.S., M.A., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC
Newcomer II

Congratulations!!!

Welcome to the community.

Newcomer III

Congratulations

Viewer II

Congratulations and thank you so very much for share your experience.

I'm in need of suggestion I'm also into IT administration and Infrastructure security worked on SonicWall, Fortinet Aruba office 365 etc..  have 10+ Years experience.

Can I have your contact details, please?

Community Champion

Hi Shahruksheikh

What are some of your specific questions? Many people on this discussion board have either passed their exam or are preparing to do so.

You seem to have some impressive experience. How are you preparing to write the exam?

Thanks for your thoughts on this!