Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonRoberts
Newcomer I

Passed CISSP 4/7/2018 --- endorsement

Passed my CISSP on 4/7/2018. First attempt. Only studied for 1.5 weeks. I used the Cybrary material, 11th hour, and the official practice tests. 150 questions, after passing the 100 questions it was nerve racking.

My question, it's been about 3 weeks since I sent in my endorsement, my endorser signed off the same day (4/9/2018) and it was sent to ISC2. Does ISC2 typically take the full 6 weeks to get certifications back?

18 Replies
mldillon
Viewer II

I passed on 4/2/18 and was endorsed on 4/3/18, just received confirmation and cert number today. So right at 4 weeks. 

DonRoberts
Newcomer I

Thanks for the reply. I just got a email that said I am "still in the queue" about 15 minutes ago. So looks like it's still moving along. Hopefully it's not too much longer and is close to the same it took yours as well.

Thanks,

Don

KameshIyer1
Newcomer I

Congratulations!!

Beads
Advocate I

Three separate certificates. Six weeks for each. Anything less than that means the ISC(2) has greatly improved the process.

BWheel
Newcomer I

Congrats!  I passed 3 days after you and received an email notification on 3 May that endorsement is still processing and to allow the full 6 weeks.

amandavanceISC2

@DonRoberts Congratulations on passing the CISSP! We ask to allow up to 6 weeks for the endorsement process to be complete; however, depending on the volume, this could be done sooner.

Best Regards,
Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

masterminddrew3
Newcomer II

Did you feel the Cybrary material was up to date?  In the intro, the instructor talks about the 250 questions and six hours....

MiniMe
Newcomer I

Sooooooooo according to the posts here, @DonRoberts should have received his confirmation this week... Don, please let us know, this helps people figure out ETA of their confirmation. 

Thanks,

John Z

BWheel
Newcomer I

That would be true based on a 4 week timeline. However I believe there is still about 10 days left in the 6 week timeline.