finally , I passed CCSP Exam

thanks

10 Replies
Viewer II

Re: Passed CCSP

Congratulations.

Viewer

Congratulation... How much approx time required for this certificate preparation?

Community Champion

A great band, "The Dears"! ;-)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dears

Congratulations on your achievement, and thanks for sharing!

Do you have any advice for those who are preparing the exam? I have some colleagues who intend to sit the exam soon, and any insights you may share would be very much appreciated.
Best.
Newcomer II

Can you share your study preparations and methods? What materials did you find useful? How long did it take you to prepare for the exam? Thanks
Newcomer II

about 6 Month
Newcomer II

you can start with the official book only -read good OWASP DOC -read good ENISA DOC - read good CSA V3 - Read good notorious top 9 - for exam practice the most important source is CCSP® Official (ISC)2® Practice Tests

Newcomer II

Was there one book, in particular, that helped you the most? When I took the CISSP I read several, but there was one that stood out (I can check my Amazon history for it, but I can't recall the title offhand).
Newcomer II

Was there one book, in particular, that helped you the most? When I took the CISSP I read several, but there was one that stood out (I can check my Amazon history for it, but I can't recall the title offhand).
Tags (1)
Newcomer II

Contrats !