cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nzobel
Newcomer I

No result on CISSP exam??!

Hi everyone,

Did the CISSP exam this morning at a testcenter (computrain) but didn't get any result. The friendly ladies at the testcenter said: "We don't get the result anymore for a print, but you will receive an e-mail soon". Still no e-mail from Pearson Vue or ISC2. But if I log on to my Pearson Vue account and check the exam history, I see a status which = PASS. Is this really the result of the exam or what? Getting pretty nervous of waiting on an confirmation Smiley Embarassed

8 Replies
emb021
Advocate I

If you pass this is all you will be told.  You won't be given a score.  I did think you still were given a print out to say you passed or not at the test centers.

Now, if you don't pass, you'll be told how you did in each domain, so that you can work to improve, but still no score.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
nzobel
Newcomer I

Yeah, I get that. Thing is they said they didn’t get any result (pass or fail). So didn’t get any news about my result, let alone a printout 😐

What I would like to know is if the ‘status’ on your exam history in the Pearson Vue account is something I can see as the result of the exam 🤷🏻‍♂️
amandavanceISC2

@nzobel Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please email me at avance@isc2.org with your primary email address on file, your (ISC)² ID number and the testing center you attended?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@nzobel wrote:
Yeah, I get that. Thing is they said they didn’t get any result (pass or fail). So didn’t get any news about my result, let alone a printout 😐

What I would like to know is if the ‘status’ on your exam history in the Pearson Vue account is something I can see as the result of the exam 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes, the Pearson VUE exam history is a source of truth for "provisional" pass results.

Congratulations!

smuh99
Viewer

Hello Amanda, 

Today i appeared for CISSP exam but did get the result from center nor on the screen after exam, can you please update about my result, desperately waiting for the results. 

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@smuh99

As is mentioned above, you can get your exam result (pass or fail) from the Pearson VUE website where you booked your exam in the "exam history" section.

smuh99
Viewer

😞 fail
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I'm sorry to hear that. Smiley Sad

Speak to ISC2 Member Services using the details in the link below, explain the situation and ask them to send your proficiency levels for each domain - this would have been on the printout you should have received - which will help you to understand which areas you need to focus on for your next attempt.

https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us#accordion-ec0be5accd8a4a36a5dbbcd3adb5307b

BTW - if you want a quick response I recommend you call them and keep calling until you speak with someone as leaving a voicemail or sending an email can take some weeks for them to respond.

Good luck for next time!