Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saty
Viewer

New Domains HCISPP

Hello All, are there any study resources and practice tests online with ;latest Domains of HCISPP ?

1 Reply
Beads
Advocate I

I haven't seen anything new for the cert as of late with some 1400 or so cert holders I have never seen much of a demand in the market. I say this as the second person to have passed the exam by testing not grandfathered in. Since I took the exam so early in the availability I only used the outline and read or reviewed the PDFs and anything else in the bibliography. Such a small audience means no one is going to go to great lengths writing an all in one or large after market study guide and frankly how many certs have lost overall value in the first place. Too many braindumps and cert guides have left quite a bit of doubt as to what many of these credential holders actually know.

If you have the two years of healthcare security experience your in for one of the easiest exams your likely to experience. Not taking anything away from other exams but this is a practitioner exam not a professional. Meaning that the material isn't nearly as difficult as say the CISSP (still easy with required experience).

Read through the bibliography and you shouldn't have any real problem with the exam save some of the ethics questions sent straight from some twisted purgatory that I am unfamiliar. Really, some of the questions I had on the test were probably "too hard" or at the very least gut wrenching to read. That was my personal feedback to one of the test writers I spoke to after that exam. Heard some of that may have been changed for the better but we aren't taking the exam every year anymore either to help with book writing.

Good luck.