Announcements
April is Volunteer Appreciation Month! We want to thank all of our
volunteers for all the hard work they do! Join us in celebrating!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Viewer

How best can i prepare for SSCP

Hello members

Can someone please help me on how to best prepare for an SSCP exam

4 Replies
Viewer II

Re: How best can i prepare for SSCP

I read the book "SSCP All-in-One exam guide"  by Darril Gibson. Easy to read and has some good info in it. I then just used the practice tests that came with the book and then went and took the exam. I have been in the IT field for over 15 years and I had a good understanding of most of the material covered. If you don't have much experience you may need to add some more study guides to the mix.

Newcomer I

Hi, I did my training using CBT through Pluralsight, about 25 hours worth of videos of which I made notes about. I then read through my notes a couple of times and took the exam, which I passed the exam first time. A general appreciation of IT is needed as well.

Regards
Adam | SSCP
Viewer

Thanx fish6288

Actually i have got a copy of "CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-301 Study Guide" by Darril Gibson.

But its rich in content am yet to obtain your recommended copy of "SSCP All-in-One exam guide"  by Darril Gibson.

Thanx

Robert

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Hello,

I am also preparing for the exam and its in 25 days. I have gone through

SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner: Study Guide by George B Murphy and CBK. 

I am able to get 80-85% in practice questions and official ISC app for SSCP. But i want to go through more questions. Can you please suggest me some source where i can practice more questions.

Many thanks in advance. 

Regards,

Munish Kumar

Tags (1)