cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OMonge
Newcomer I

Holding multiple ISC2 certifications - AMFs

hello community,

Does anybody know how much would I need to pay if I hold 2 ISC2 certifications? I currently hold the CISSP and recently passed my CCSP, so, should I next year pay $185?

17 Replies
OMonge
Newcomer I

@amandavanceISC2 based on some comments on this thread, is this something ISC2 is taking into consideration? Cutting deals if a member holds more than one cert? What is the best communication channel to present such proposal?

amandavanceISC2

@denbesten & @OMonge, Thank you for your inquires. Please know, (ISC)² has been collecting information and continues to review the AMF process to make improvements for our members. 

Best Regards,

Amanda

abacab
Viewer

Paying multiple, non-discounted AMFs for isc2 credentials is lunacy. The prospect of having to pay hundreds of dollars annually just to maintain paper is 100% of the reason why, having held CISSP for 10 years, I would not take on another. One AMF should suffice across the entire portfolio.

billclancy
Contributor I

I pay $250/year to ISACA for membership and 3 certs, now $185 to ISC , and $85 to EcCouncil. Companies frequently promise to pay, but make it so difficult to get reimbursed, or just drag it out till its not worth the sweat. It is getting expensive to be professional these days. 😞

Andy69
Newcomer III

Well, if you have to pay per certification, I think is too expensive...

ktudge
Viewer II

I for one am letting my SSCP expire and just maintain my CISSP. I find it frustrating there is a substantial annual fee and pretty outrageous that there are no discounts for multiple certifications. Just far too expensive for me to maintain on my own.

Once my 3 years for the CISSP expires, I'll be done with that and move to an alternative.

ktudge
Viewer II

interestingly, I've just seen on an AMF email the following:

Savings for Multiple Certifications – Starting July 1, 2019, members with multiple certifications will save as they will only pay a single AMF of U.S. $125 regardless of how many (ISC)² certifications they earn. If you hold multiple certifications, your AMF will be due on your earliest certification anniversary.

Think I shall raise a dispute as I paid $150 for my SSCP and CISSP at the end of June  (CISSP due June 30th and SSCP end of Oct {paid early}) and have now just been hit with a renewal of $125 on my SSCP renewal date.

denbesten
Community Champion

In 2019, we all owe 2 AMFs, one for "last year" and one for "this year".  Plenty of griping about this can be found by searching this community.