Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CustoBer
Newcomer I

HCISPP Endorsement Approved

I finally got my endorsement approved last week and paid my AMF today. Unfortunately the online payment system is still not working. I had to call and pay over the phone.

I hope it's a worthwhile membership.

12 Replies
Jerry
Newcomer III

@denbesten wrote:

@Kaity wrote:

Hi @Jerry - I'm sharing this with our Member Support team. There may be ANSI regulations involved in limiting the endorsement process, but I'm not 100% certain (as I'm not in that team), so I wanted to be sure the idea was brought to their attention. 

You might use the CCSP as the poster child for this discussion, given that the rules already state "earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement."[cite] 

Does a prospective CCSP pass the exam and then still have to go through the endorsement process?  Or is it just for experience?

I agree that this seems to be an example that works. 

Jerry
Newcomer III

@Kaity wrote:

Hi @Jerry - I'm sharing this with our Member Support team. There may be ANSI regulations involved in limiting the endorsement process, but I'm not 100% certain (as I'm not in that team), so I wanted to be sure the idea was brought to their attention. 

A sort of "fast pass" lane for existing members to get endorsed does sound nice, but we have to vet the idea through all the hoops of the certifying bodies we work with. 

I don't know how a pre-endorsement while you study, for example, is a "fast pass" lane.  It would probably be slower and in the back of the queue.  However, it would really make things nice to be pre-approved for endorsement when you walk in to take the exam. 

Jerry
Newcomer III

Just received my HCISPP endorsement email today. It took exactly one month after turning in my stuff. Same wait time as my CISSP.