Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

Endorsement times not showing on page?

So I have already begun the process and such for endorsement for my CISSP, others have stated they can see it was submitted on xx date at xx time. Mine does not show this. Anyone else having the same issue? Did all the normal technical cookie clearing and such.

4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

For some certifications the endorsements page does show the date it was submitted but I don't ever recall it saying the time. However, emails are sent out at different stages of the process like when your endorser provides their approval, and of course these will be timestamped - perhaps that's where these people are getting the times from?

Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

Is there a list of which certs do give the timing? I would think as the CISSP is their flagship/most well known for, that it would be one of them.
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Not an official list. I can only comment on what I have seen when I have been through the process myself for a number of ISC2's certifications. From what I have seen, any cert that requires an external endorsement (so that doesn't include CCSP for an existing CISSP, or any of the CISSP concentrations) these will show the date the endorser provides their approval on your application in the endorsements page.

Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

Ahh I see. Thank you very much for the information. Perhaps this transparency could be added in the future? I think most potentials waiting on the endorsement phase would like to have this information readily available in case something technical or otherwise is amiss.