Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pronto
Newcomer I

Conflicting communication from testing center and ISC2

My cissp exam scheduled for May 22 in Pune India.
Reminder email from pearson vue asking to wear mask and show up for exam when the city is under strict lockdown.
Isc2 site shows exam rescheduled to June 21 but no notification to me about it.
I want to cancel but no one responding to messages or calls. Online chat is in suspended state - thanking me for my patience all the time which is niw running low. I have been trying to cancel exam online - says credit card is not valid. Testing center has a mobile number to its name, which is switched off. This is ridiculous. Can you please cancel my exam and refund my money? I am currently putting my cissp plans on hold till i get a new job.
Thanks.
5 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

So not much we can do here on the community except to forward to one of the admins for their attention.

Good luck and hope your get this sorted.

@amandavanceISC2  Are you able to assist or forward to the appropriate department?

Best

d

Pronto
Newcomer I

I cannot be at the test center on the original testing date as the city is under lockdown and neither am i able to cancel it. Will my money be forfeited?
Pronto
Newcomer I

I am not able to reschedule it as well.
Shannon
Community Champion

What was the final result of this? @Pronto, did you manage to reschedule the exam, or else get the refund?

You said the system didn't let you cancel on account of a credit card found to be invalid --- from their perspective, you might have to sort that part out with the bank.

(Do keep in mind that it will all depend on their policy; ideally, you'll also want to facilitate proof that you did try but were unable to reach them)

While I'm not in the same soup, I can sympathize. Few days ago, I attempted to get them on chat to clarify something --- after waiting for at least 30 minutes, the 1st agent that I finally got ended up disappearing & I had to wait for another. End result: 1 question took more than 2 hours to get answered.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Pronto
Newcomer I

I was able to get a refund finally. I know I am chiming in late but did not see the mention before. Apologies.