Finally, I've cleared SSCP Certification on 30/06/2018. Now, moving towards CCSP.
The biggest advantage to clear SSCP in first attempt is I've revised entire CISSP study material (Books, BLogs, Videos) twice prior. Apparently, I was preparing for CISSP & had official class too but unfortunately, I didn't crack CISSP.
After giving CISSP exam, one thing was cleared in my mind that it is totally based upon the experience for which (ISC)2 also asking 5 years of managerial kind of exposure to crack the exam very very easily. So, if you 're good at technical with managerial kind of experience, CISSP is right for you.
Unfortunately, I'm a technical person & hence approached SSCP. One important note is, SSCP is not truly a straight forward exam like any other security certifications. So, prepare yourself in advance.
Here is my SSCP Inputs:
1) Total time taken to read official SSCP Official Study Guide & CBK: 2 Weeks (Because I've in-depth CISSP knowledge)
2) Finished my exam in 175 Minutes (with two breaks, 3 minutes each). Come out of exam centre, take deep breath as many as you can, resume the exam. In the last 5 minutes, I tried to fix all FLAGGED Questions.
3) Books I've read:
* CISSP Official Study Guide 7th Edition (Twice)
* CISSP For Dummies 4th edition (Just take overview once you clear the above book)
* Sunflower CISSP (Last day preparation only)
* Cybrary Videos (Just to clear concepts if you're unable to digest the book language)
* EDUSUM Exam Dumps (Paid Support)
* SSCP Official Study Guide by George B. Murphy (SYBEX) (Covers 80% of CISSP Official Study Guide)
* Darill Gibson AIO Book (Cover to Cover) (Must Have Book)
Take at least 8 hour sleep before the exam day. Do not awake till late night. It'll make a huge impact & you can't concentrate on exam questions properly. Mind my words... I had a similar experience in CISSP but sorted out my mistake in SSCP.