cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming Your Digital Badge to Verify Your Certification Achievements

Re: Claiming Your Digital Badge to Verify Your Certification Achievements

eparedes_214
ISC2 Team

(ISC)² partners with Acclaim, a product of Pearson, to deliver a standardized way of digitally representing your certifications and accomplishments in a verified manner. As an (ISC)² member, you can claim your badge for the (ISC)² certification(s) you hold. The badge is represented by a digital image that contains verified metadata to describe qualifications and the processes required to earn it. Your digital badge serves as a way for you to have your certification achievements recognized and for employers to verify your qualifications.

To claim your badge, look for the recent email that we sent you. You can also go directly to Acclaim create an account using the email that is associated with your (ISC)² membership. Once your account is set up, you’ll be able  to claim your badge. If you can’t find the email or need help, reach out to our team at badges@isc2.org and we’ll be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Beth Paredes

(ISC)² Senior Corporate Member Services Manager

34 Comments
lschneiter
ISC2 Former Staff

Question.  Is it easy to claim?

James
Contributor I

Thanks for the information and links Beth @eparedes_214 - I got my badge setup!

https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/aa5abbd2-759d-4d04-96c2-ee6393fa2d9d/linked_in_profile

Radioteacher
Community Champion

Like @James I find the digital badges very convenient and easy to use.

giac-information-security-professional-gisp (1).pngcertified-cloud-security-professional-ccsp (1).pngcertified-information-systems-security-professional-cissp (1).png

I just added the hyperlinks to the image.

If you hover over the image click to the highlighted area (hyperlink), if not you just see the image.

Capture.JPG

This makes it handy for your CV or Resume PDF and can also be used in other communications like email.

Paul

DAlexander
Newcomer III

These badges are a great feature!  Someday maybe I'll work somewhere that doesn't reduce all emails to text-only....[insert sad face emoticon here]

eparedes_214
ISC2 Team
Hi James! I'm very glad to hear that. Thanks for being so engaged. 🙂
eparedes_214
ISC2 Team
This is awesome Paul. Very pleased to know that you find it useful and convenient. Thanks for the feedback! Have a good day!
eparedes_214
ISC2 Team
Thanks for your feedback; appreciate hearing back from you. Have a good day!
kmjordan
Newcomer II

You can also use the Acclaim badge links on your LinkedIn profile to provide direct verification of your certifications, allowing profile viewers to see immediate proof.  If you don't like sharing your (ISC)² member number, the Acclaim verification does not require sharing it with those wanting to verify your certifications, unlike the verification page on the (ISC)² web site.

Now I'm waiting on my SSCP digital badge email, since I just received official notice this afternoon that my endorsement was successfully processed and I am now officially an SSCP!

Romualds
Newcomer II

Thanks for this useful information! Earning a new certification is a great thing, but being able to prove success is also an important matter and badges are so useful in this!

eparedes_214
ISC2 Team

Congratulations Kim! And thanks for the additional information you provided.  

eparedes_214
ISC2 Team

Thanks for finding the information and badges useful and important.  

Have a great week!

Beth

Ramon
Newcomer II

Will give it a go immidiatly! Post my findings afterwards, thanks for the heads-up!

CEMyers
Newcomer III

I have just achieved recertification for another 3 years.  Do I have update my digital badge through Acclaim?

lschneiter
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello CEMeyers.  You do not have to update or renew your Acclaim badge.  It automatically updates when your certification renews.

Ramon
Newcomer II

I've followed the instructions at the Acclaim website, created an account but still have to receive a confirmation message, and i've checked my in-, and spambox multiple times since ysterday.