Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fpmeli0820
Viewer

Cannot enter cpe credits

I cannot enter CPE for over two weeks.  this is the error I get  An internal server error has occurred Error ID: 515042304-62239 (119852647).  doesnt anyone know how to get around this?

6 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@fpmeli0820 wrote:

I cannot enter CPE for over two weeks.  this is the error I get  An internal server error has occurred Error ID: 515042304-62239 (119852647).  doesnt anyone know how to get around this?

Member Services know how...

You can find their contact details in the "contact" links at the bottom of this site and on the main ISC2 site.

I recommend you call them and keep calling until you speak with someone if you want a fast resolution.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @fpmeli0820 - please give us a call to help. For HQ, dial 1-866-331-4722 and press 1 for member services. Then you'll want to press 2 for certificate maintenance inquiries. 

We're taking calls from 9am-5pm ET Monday-Friday. If you end up leaving a message, you should receive a call back on the same day. 

spohu
Viewer II

Hello,

I reproduce similar error :

"An internal server error has occurred Error ID: 1039870448-30809 (119852647)"

when I want to view CPE status details from my dashboard or I go directly to the link https://cpe.isc2.org/s/

This error happens after I enter CPE credits.

Regards,

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @spohu - I am sharing this information with our team so that they can review and correct. Thank you for letting us know! 

spohu
Viewer II

Hello @Kaity,
I have no more error. I can enter new CPE.
Thanks for your help.
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@spohu @fpmeli0820 

The CPE portal issues should be resolved now. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further difficulties uploading CPEs by either emailing membersupport@isc2.org or calling +1-866-331-ISC2(4722).

ISC2 Community Manager