Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer III

CSSLP Certificates worldwide

Does anybody know how to ascertain how many CSSLP certified persons there are in my country or around the world?

Tags (2)
7 Replies
Advocate I

Re: CSSLP Certificates worldwide

Newcomer III

Baechle,

thank you for your answer, but I already got that page and I'm not sure is updated. Several months ago (in January 2018) the table in that web page reported that in Italy 16 people were CSSLP certified, but since aprile 2018 at least another Italian obtained the certification (me!) and the table still reports 16 people only. In the top of the page is specified that the data are related to January 2018, but I would like to know if there is somewhere else another report more updated.

Advocate I

@Andy69 wrote:

thank you for your answer, but I already got that page and I'm not sure is updated. 

I think it's only updated annually.

You could always ask (ISC)^2 directly on the customer support thread/channel/board (whatever its called), but it may not be something they keep a running tally of, or run reports for on a regular basis.

Hello Andy, 

Thank you for your inquiry. The member count on the website is updated quarterly. We anticipate the next update coming soon.  I hope this information helps. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Member Services at membersupport@isc2.org .

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Thank You For Your Answer...I'm not sure is updated.

I hope this information helps....http://www.edusum.com/isc2

Newcomer III

Thank you very much Caridad. Such informations helps more than what it seems.

Newcomer III

Thank you for the link.