cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nolsie
Newcomer I

CPE Submissions

Hi Everybody,

I do hope the community and families are staying safe.

Quick question around CPE submissions.I am really struggling at the moment to have CPE's approved, and added to my total. I have even taken some of the online courses, questionnaires where it promises CPE's will be automatically awarded, yet still havent appeared weeks after completion.

Just wondered if anybody else was having similar issues ?

Thanks

Paul

4 Replies
tdshep
Viewer

Paul,

You are not he only one having this issue. I am having CPE's removed from my portal with no explanation. I have reached out to member services a couple times now. Very frustrating!

Todd

washide
Newcomer I

Something is certainly messed up in the portal - from not accepting CPEs, no Active Transcript available, radio button options being duplicated in the selections for CPE, etc. 

If you have CPE which are due today, your best bet would probably be calling isc2 (https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us#) rather than hoping for a response on here or via e-mail. I called earlier and the support representative could see my submissions even though they're not appearing in the portal. She was able to submit them for me. 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

The recent CISSP JTA survey says to allow up to 30 days for the CPEs to post automatically - 30 days from the end of the survey timeframe which says it closes today, 3/31. So, those should still post automatically. 

If you are having other issues, please email membersupport@isc2.org for assistance and include your name, member ID, contact information and the issues you are experiencing. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Nolsie
Newcomer I

Thanks so much for the replies.

Luckily, I am at the beginning of my second certification cycle, so provided enough CPE's for the renewal to be completed without any issues. 

These are new CPE's that I started registering at the beginning of Feb, so definitely something is not right.

I will send an email to the support team, the more of us that report it, the quicker it will be fixed hopefully.

Thanks again, and stay safe !!!

Paul