Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer I

CISSP exam

first thing first, you should be serious by passing the exam. it is tough yes, but also it will open your vision.If you are prepared well, you will be familiar with all concepts related to information security.

to make it clear, you know the difference among, lots of technical terms, weird words in the exam and questions, tons of information, huge amount of data, also the attributes of those items.

such an easy example, just like due diligence and due care (small tip, it is duty of care) you must catch up those tricky explanations,

information, is what, awareness of something, basic skill and recognition, 

knowledge, is how, the skill the ability to solve problems using past expertise

insight, data, is why, understanding and creating designing standards.

he exam and the organization itself have the idea of you that you are prepared to be professional have both technical and management vision of insight. you should be able to distinguish lots of terms, why i must choose that way,  public safety,  what will be the everyones gain is?

the exam is hard to pass but not impossible, feel confident, prepare comprehensively, read and solve lots of books&questions dont focus just answers, the answers or questions indeed want to give you insight.

you should understand the idea behind the scene, see completely, dont make assumptions, understand, dont use just previous experince, technical knowledge, feel intrinsic feelings, deep dive, since you are the architect to make the story from begining till the end.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Newcomer III

Re: CISSP exam

Good post. The hardest thing about the exam IMHO is stumping up the £672 it costs to take it, passing, submitting your endorsement request. Then waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And Waiting. With no feedback whatsoever on the progress. Unacceptable.
Newcomer I

Re: CISSP exam

exactly, my progress is lasts almost 7 weeks, and no information about, i agree the cost is high yes,