I took my CISSP exam today and failed with very bad score 460/1000. I have Started Studying from last December 2016 and took exam today (07-Oct-2017) but failed.
Below are the study materials I have used and all the practices questions I worked out in understanding of each questions however I have failed with very bad score.
1) CISSP CBK 4th Edition Official Book.
2) CISSP Sybex 7th Edition.
3) CISSP Sybes Official Practice Questions book and Application (Both Same Question Bank).
4) Cybrary CISSP Online training Videos.
5) CISSP Sybex Online Practice Questions.
6) CISSP Boson Practice Questions.
7) CISSP 60 Seconds YouTube Practice Questions.
😎 Syngress cissp practice tests
I am writing this blog to know where I went wrong and wanted to know which study material I need use.
Even if I take any fresh practice questions likes in GoCertify and Skillset, I would be getting more than 85% score.
Planning to retake probably in Jan / Feb.
I think spending more than 2 or maybe 3 months is just too long to try to retain the knowledge required for passing the exam. Also it does not help that the exam questions are heavily abstracted to the point of borderline incoherency. The questions are more about context than anything else, so really you just need to be in the right frame of mind to share the same context as ISC2. At least that's what I noticed.