I would like to take a CISSP examen, but i don't know if I can based on what I have.
-I am in Ms program of Cyber Security. class June 2018
-No 5 years experience
-No others security certificates
How to start preparing depends upon individuals. A few pointer that will help you;
1. Start studying the domain that you have more familiarity/knowledge.
2. Use a study guide which you find easy to understand about the CISSP domains.
3. Videos will be of great help to understand complex topics.
4. Take some practice exams to see how well you understand the topic and the questions.
5. Team up with folks preparing for CISSP so that you can discuss your doubts and share what you know well.
To be honest if you don't have the relevant experience you might be better off looking to do another more suitable certification first. You mentioned that you don't have the requisite 5 years (or 4 when a year is waived). What experience do you have? You might find the page I wrote about my decision to become certified helpful and can always consider the Associate route. Good luck.
In order to be proficient in Security and practice Information Security you need experience working in this domain and then you would lean the challenges and how to mitigate risks. Having a respectable credential is of great value but having hands on experience gives you confidence and would take you high in your career.
So you can appear for the CISSP exam and become an associate but must work in security and in multiple domains so that you can see the holistic picture.