Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ttuungafasi
Viewer II

CISSP Summary Cheetsheet

I want to share what I've come across the, CISSP Summary cheetsheet if anyone is looking to study for CISSP certification. Hope its helpful. Thank to Maarten de Frankrijker, CISSP and Christian Reina, CISSP.

here the link

15 Replies
ToddP
Newcomer I

So happy that I found this. I am going to sit for this exam in October of this year, so I'm sure this will be a valuable tool to familiarize myself with the items of which I have less experience.

Todd
Chuxing
Community Champion

I haven't reviewed CISSP core materials for a longtime, this is certainly a good summary info to look at from time to time, to refresh the key concepts.

Thank you so much for sharing.

pkrainman
Newcomer I

The Cybrary video series with Kelly helped me tremendously!

pkrainman
Newcomer I

Not a bad study guide, but I would certainly shy away from calling it a cheetsheet (sp).  When I first took the exam back in 2016 (before moving to the new CAT format), I found the following resources to be quite useful:

Online Video Bootcamps (Free when I took the exam)

YouTube:  Larry Greenblatt's "8 Domains of CISSP"

CybraryIT:  Kelly Handerhan's "ISC2 CISSP"

I also downloaded several apps on my iPhone and iPad, but the ones that proved most beneficial were the ones with the mock exams. 

I hope this helps!

GOAKES90
Viewer II

Hi Thanks for this.

i have recently failed the exam, I suffer from Dyslexia and struggled to understand some of the questions.

Looking to peruse the qualification again, hopefully this will help.

thanks