Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ttuungafasi
Viewer II

CISSP Summary Cheetsheet

I want to share what I've come across the, CISSP Summary cheetsheet if anyone is looking to study for CISSP certification. Hope its helpful. Thank to Maarten de Frankrijker, CISSP and Christian Reina, CISSP.

here the link

15 Replies
Borister
Newcomer I

I used this in the last few weeks of study having come across it by accident online. Really helped me, and passed 1st time in January.

Suraya
Newcomer II

Congratulation, glad to hear that.

1- Which practice questions did you solve?

2- which book did you study?

3- there were any online courses?

4- how long have you been in IT security?

5- do you have SSCP?

I appreciate your answer in advance.

Frankly, I did not pass CISSP exam 3 weeks ago... and I am trying to do it again.

definitely, I will review the cheat sheet summary  

Enjoy your success, all the best.

Suraya

Borister
Newcomer I

Hi,

Lots of different resources, but read the Sybex book cover to cover initially. Lots of other sources include YouTube , Cybrary and various CISSP apps. I think it’s really important to immerse yourself in the subject matter as much as possible - it’s not an exam you could pass just by studying 1 book, unless you have years of experience to back it up (in my opinion anyway)

I hadn’t done SSCP.

About 2 years working in Cyber security, but not dedicated to only this. That said lots of practical experience in some of the domains. - e.g BCP & Disaster recovery I could talk about for hours. Some of the other domains I struggled with.

I found the exam very hard, but more with how it was constructed rather than the content - I was getting increasingly befuddled towards the end with the LEAST, LESS LIKELY,BEST considerations. I just took it slowly and managed to pass somehow. 

Good luck.

CEMyers
Newcomer III

There are many resources out there relating to CISSP. What makes this one stand out? Also I worry about the concept of cheating. It has been said many times, a badge only has value if it is earned through confirmation of learning supported by experience of delivery. If it can be gained by cheeeting it looses value and in the end you only cheet yourself.

LAJensen
Newcomer I

Wow - that's some useful summary - love it.  Going to use it a lot just as a good reference to have on hand.  Calling it a cheat sheet is a bit of a misnomer tho' - it's a really good reference summary.

Thanks for passing it along.

L A Jensen

CISSP SSCP GSEC CVI

Security+ ce MCP MCTS

hougher
Newcomer I

Hi there,

They don't mean "cheat" sheet in the true sense of the word (not literally). It is simply a condensed study guide that some found helpful. Believe me, there is no way you can cheat.  They even checked the stems of my eyeglasses at the study site!  It was useful to me towards the end of my study journey, but of most value to me were the Sybex materials and Kelly Hanrahan at cybrary.

Haroldwong
Newcomer II

Thanks, but this is like a book. Not sure how am I suppose to tattoo 40 pages on my arm.
johnmacinnis
Newcomer I

Thanks this is the best cheat sheet I've seen. I've already passed the exam but its still a good reference. Would make a great poster or set of posters.

ttuungafasi
Viewer II

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Helps the community. The authors take the credit for their work.

I didn't have time to sit down and write a summary for myself. This reference was very useful 3 days before exam, even on the bus to the exam.

Some useful resources we can't just find it straight after googling but need to dig deep page after page 🙂

Community all agreed and witness that we can't even cheat on any ISC2 certification. Unless you have the offline copy of the system and you extract the question and studied haha

Have a great day.