cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbenet
Newcomer II

CISSP Endorsement Wait

Hi everybody.

I passed CCSP exam last June 5th, and sent the endorsement (I am a CISSP in good standing) a couple of days later. In the email I received it said the process would took no more than 4 weeks, but it's a month already and I haven't received any news on this.

I contacted member support ar membersupport@isc2.org last Friday asking some information about the delay, but I haven't received any answer (at least, none I could find in my inbox) either. I don't care about standing in the queue, if there's some overload taking into account the last (ISC)2 changes, I just want to know if somebody it's on the same situation.

As I plan to apply for a position, and I would like to include CCSP as an achievement, I am thinking in using this phrasing that I have seen on some other posts and seems to be approved by (ISC)2: "I have provisionally passed the (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional exam and am awaiting endorsement for full certification.". It's that OK with (ISC)2 rules?

Thank you,

Manuel

7 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I have my ISSMP endorsement application pending from 27th May which I expect to be approved in the next couple of weeks. (Assuming the fact my account has erroneously been suspended doesn't affect things!)

I have no idea why they changed the standard 8 week notification to be 4 weeks - I've commented on this before numerous times - and, yes, you won't be the first (or last) to moan about the CCSP endorsement for an existing CISSP taking so long - I did this myself!

In terms of your provisional pass statement, that looks fine to me. You can check the link below for confirmation on this, which is actually @denbesten advising me in the exact same situation you are in:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Certifications/CISSP-Endorsement-Wait/td-p/15458#M3108

mbenet
Newcomer II

Thank you very much. I will wait 🙂
Kaity
Community Manager

Can you private message me your member ID #? I'd like to look into this. Since you're already CISSP, the CCSP endorsement process should be faster than those who are getting endorsed for their first certification.
denbesten
Community Champion

Hoping you are right.  If so, this would be an improvement implemented withing the last 5 months (see this post).

Da
Newcomer II

Good time.

I am in same situation. In Endorsement page I see status : 

"You submitted your application on 06/23/2019. Your application is being reviewed by (ISC)² for Endorsement Assistance."

I am write to membersupport@isc2.org and membersupportemea.isc2.org without any answer or reaction.

With best regards Vladimir Larionov.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Da! It's about 6 weeks right now for processing. Which would have yours being completed around Monday (we're only open on weekdays) of next week.

Da
Newcomer II

Great thanks for your help.

Today I receive email with accept my CCSP status!

Thank you.

Best regards Vladimir Larionov.