Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
whstrain
Viewer II

CCSP job history

During the CCSP endorsement application I am asked for job history and can not continue without entering something. I was under the impression that this was not necessary if I am not asking ISC2 to endorse me. Please confirm.

3 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@whstrain wrote:

During the CCSP endorsement application I am asked for job history and can not continue without entering something. I was under the impression that this was not necessary if I am not asking ISC2 to endorse me. Please confirm.

I'm not sure if that applies to anything other than the CISSP - I suspect it probably does as things should be consistent between certifications.

However, seems there's a disconnect between the endorsement form and the endorsement requirements - it's not the only thing that is wrong with the endorsement form that I have seen!

Is there an issue filling in the appropriate details even if your endorser doesn't need them?

whstrain
Viewer II

Thanks for the feedback Alec. I had no issue completing the form with unnecessary details and document. Just time wasting.
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@whstrain wrote:
Thanks for the feedback Alec. I had no issue completing the form with unnecessary details and document. Just time wasting.

Yep! But still faster than waiting for them to fix the form!

Congrats on passing the CCSP exam btw!