cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmoretti7
Newcomer I

CCSP exam questions

Hello Everyone -

Can anyone, who has passed the CCSP exam, please give any insight on the type of questions that they faced.

I have been studying AIO and the Official Study Guide - CBK.  All of the questions and material layout seem the same in both books but the CCSP book from Ben is much different. 

Is there a book that was preferred over the other?  Does one set of question represent the exam closer then the others?

Sorry for all the questions but just want to make sure I am covering all the material for the exam - want to take it only once, lol.

1 Reply
jweck
Viewer II

I've passed the exam in April this year. Providing you with insight on which set of training questions is the closest one to the "real deal" won't be possible I'm afraid. 

All of them (CBK, Study guide, CCCure) helped me preparing myself for the exam. Studying them all won't cause any harm, especially as there aren't a lot of training questions available in general.

Ben Malisows Book "CCSP Official (ISC) 2 Practice Tests" is a great addition to the set, I can highly recommend it.