cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor I

CCSP Preparation 2018

Hello CCSP aspirants,

I couldn't find an open discussion on preparation for CCSP so I am creating this new post. I welcome all who are preparing for CCSP exam and also those who have passed the exam and would like to give their valuable input for preparation for the exam, useful information on cloud, inputs based on your experience on cloud security and anything that helps a security professional to excel in cloud security space.

Regards,
Nagarajan Viswanathan (Raj)
Tags (1)
15 Replies
Highlighted
Newcomer I

Re: CCSP Preparation 2018

Great idea.  I started studying I think two years ago, but stopped because the "buzz" was that the study materials didn't line up especially well with the exam.  As expensive as the exams are, I didn't want to risk it, so stood down from the effort.  I'd would like to obtain the cert, however.

Highlighted
Contributor I

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for your comment and your interest in pursuing for CCSP. I am using the official study book for CCSP written by Brian T. O'Hara. I did the same for CISSP a few years ago. 

I wish to start discussing and sharing thoughts on the topics and anything that we find a bit tough to digest.

Let me know if you are up for it.

Regards,
Highlighted
Viewer

Hi,

I am also planning to do CCSP certification. I have started with official guide. Please do let me know if you have good materials.

Thanks & regards,

Sivakumar K

Highlighted
Contributor I

Hi Sivakumar,

I am using the official guide from ISC2 written by Brian T O'hara. I believe there are other books on Amazon but I am sticking to this one for now.

Regards,